EB-5 Offering Terms
|Project Developer||Wohali Partners|
|Return||Fixed Preferred Return|
|Term||5 Years: Starting on Escrow Release|
|I-956F Exemplar||USCIS Receipt Issued|
|I-526E Filings||Now Available|
|Project Security||Secured Loan with Mortgages and Equity Pledge, I-526E Approval Refund and Job Creation Guaranties|
- 428 residence golf community development
- Located just north of Park City, Utah, a top destination
- Rural TEA qualifies for faster I-526 processing
- Rural TEA qualifies for a 20% visa set aside; reduces waiting time for a green card after I-526 approval
- Allows for partial initial EB-5 investment of less than $800K while committing to fund the balance within 12 months
- Amenities include a world-class 18-hole golf course, a clubhouse, and a private 3,000+ acre park
- Exclusive partnership with Sotheby’s International Realty, a world-recognized real estate brokerage company
- Construction is underway; only 6 lots remain in Phase 1
- Senior construction loan has already funded
- 5-year EB-5 loan term that starts on escrow release
- 300+ EB-5 eligible jobs have already been created
- 44 total EB-5 jobs created per EB-5 investor
- I-526E approval refund guaranty
- Job creation guaranty
- 10+ prior EB-5 projects by EB5AN; 100% financial success and USCIS project approval on all prior projects.
- H-1B / F-1 / E-2 / TN / L-1 visa holders can immediately adjust immigration status.
Project Webinar Video Recording
Project Introduction Download
Wohali was established by partners David Boyden, John Kaiser, and Thomas Cottone to develop the Wohali Utah project. The team has over 30 years of experience in construction and real estate development, including commercial and residential buildings, golf courses, resorts, and luxury homes across the United States and Mexico. Their background and vast experience in real estate development brought them together to build the Wohali Utah project, a unique community that will showcase an environmentally-conscious, family-oriented, and adventure filled lifestyle.
EB5AN is a national EB-5 consulting and investment firm with of a unique team from a diverse set of institutional backgrounds including business strategy, private equity, capital markets, and real estate as well as securities, tax, and immigration law. The firm’s diverse backgrounds give it an advantage in identifying and structuring EB-5 deals from a professional finance perspective with established developers in the United States who are interested in creating economically feasible and financially sound EB-5 projects.
Erin Osborne is the founder and managing partner of EB5 Economist, an economic research firm specializing in analyzing the economic impact of EB5 projects. The team at EB5 Economist has completed more than 100 EB5 economist impact reports and is well respected in the EB5 industry. The firm is based in south Florida and works with EB5 projects around the country.
Established in 2001, Signature Bank is a full-service commercial bank in New York City. Its total assets exceed $26 billion. Signature Bank’s clients consist mostly of private entities, each with a net worth of at least $20 million. It is traded in the U.S. stock market on NASDAQ with the trade symbol SBNY. Signature Bank was voted by Forbes Magazine in 2014 as the #1 publicly traded bank in the U.S.
Marcum LLP is one of the largest independent public accounting and advisory services firms in the United States, with offices throughout the U.S., Grand Cayman, and China. They offer an extensive range of professional services and a high degree of specialization. Marcum is a founding member of the Leading Edge Alliance (LEA). As the second-largest international professional association, LEA Global can open doors in the more than 106 countries where its 220 member firms operate.
Founded in 2009, Builders Capital is one of the leading private lenders for residential construction developments in the United States. With $3.5 billion in active loans, $6.0 billion in total lending, and over 3,000 projects in 45 states, Builders Capital’s high standards for borrowers—including ample experience and past success in residential real estate development, creditworthiness, and high liquidity—have established its reputation as one of the most respected private financing providers in the industry.
Founded in 1744, Sotheby’s is a global brand with an unmatched reputation in giving its clientele unparalleled exposure to the finest properties around the world. Sotheby’s International Realty is an international network of more than 25,000 sales associates in more than 1,000 offices in 78 countries and territories worldwide, with over $240 billion in annual sales.