Twin Lakes Georgia
Single-Family Home Community (Equity)
EB-5 Offering Terms
|Project Developer||The Kolter Group|
|Return||Fixed Preferred Return|
|I-956F Exemplar||Expected Oct 2022|
|I-526E Filings||Expected Oct 2022|
|Project Security||Preferred Structure, I-526E Approval Refund Guaranty, and High Job Cushion|
- Kolter is one of the largest private developers in the United States and has invested in real estate projects totaling over $19 billion in value since 1997; Kolter has never not completed a project or repaid a loan. All EB-5 investments in Kolter projects are in good standing or have been repaid.
- Kolter is one of the top 25 largest private home builders in the United States and has developed more than 20,000 homes.
- Rural TEA qualifies for faster I-526E processing.
- Rural TEA qualifies for a 20% visa set aside; reduces waiting time for a green card after I-526E approval.
- 1,300 single-family home community development.
- Construction is underway; 400+ homes already sold.
- All required EB-5 jobs already created.
- 75+ jobs created for each EB-5 investor.
- Senior loan agreement with Wells Fargo Bank.
- I-526E approval refund guaranty.
- 10+prior EB-5 projects by EB5AN; 100% financial success and USCIS project approval on all prior projects.
- H-1B / F-1 / E-2 / TN / L-1 visa holders can immediately adjust immigration status.
Project Introduction Download
One of the largest private developers in the United States, The Kolter Group LLC, together with its predecessors and affiliates, has invested in real estate projects totaling over $19 billion in value (both realized and in-process). The company is headquartered in south Florida with five (5) divisions – Homes, Multifamily, Hospitality, Land, and Urban – and has developed thousands of single-family homes, condominium units, hotel rooms, and finished land lots in Florida. The company has borrowed hundreds of millions of dollars over its 25+ year history and has never not repaid a single loan. All EB-5 investments in Kolter projects are in good standing or have been repaid.
EB5 Affiliate Network is a national EB-5 consulting and investment firm with of a unique team from a diverse set of institutional backgrounds including business strategy, private equity, capital markets, and real estate as well as securities, tax, and immigration law. The firm’s diverse backgrounds give it an advantage in identifying and structuring EB-5 deals from a professional finance perspective with established developers in the United States who are interested in creating economically feasible and financially sound EB-5 projects.
Erin Osborne is the founder and managing partner of EB5 Economist, an economic research firm specializing in analyzing the economic impact of EB5 projects. The team at EB5 Economist has completed more than 100 EB5 economist impact reports and is well respected in the EB5 industry. The firm is based in south Florida and works with EB5 projects around the country.
Established in 2001, Signature Bank is a full-service commercial bank in New York City. Its total assets exceed $26 billion. Signature Bank’s clients consist mostly of private entities, each with a net worth of at least $20 million. It is traded in the U.S. stock market on NASDAQ with the trade symbol SBNY. Signature Bank was voted by Forbes Magazine in 2014 as the #1 publicly traded bank in the U.S.
Marcum LLP is one of the largest independent public accounting and advisory services firms in the United States, with offices throughout the U.S., Grand Cayman, and China. They offer an extensive range of professional services and a high degree of specialization. Marcum is a founding member of the Leading Edge Alliance (LEA). As the second-largest international professional association, LEA Global can open doors in the more than 106 countries where its 220 member firms operate.
Wells Fargo & Company is a publicly traded American international banking and financial services holding company headquartered in San Francisco, California. Wells Fargo is the world’s second-largest bank by market capitalization and the third largest bank in the U.S. with $1.930 trillion dollars in assets and 268,800 employees. In 2016, Wells Fargo ranked 7th on the Forbes Magazine Global 2000 list of largest public companies in the world.