EB-5 investors from Phoenix, Arizona seeking an EB-5 investment should consider the benefits of investing in an EB5 Affiliate Network (EB5AN) EB-5 visa project.
The city of Phoenix experiences full geographic coverage from the EB5 Affiliate Network’s Arizona regional center, from Downtown to Booker T. Washington neighborhoods.
EB-5 Investors from Phoenix
EB5AN has EB-5 investment projects that are available to residents of Phoenix, Arizona. EB-5 investors from Phoenix and the surrounding areas in Arizona can inquire about EB5 investment projects that are currently open to investment and are sponsored by an EB5AN EB-5 regional center.
No matter where you come from, if you are a foreign national in Phoenix considering making an EB-5 investment, the team at EB5 Affiliate Network can help. Call us at 1-800-288-9138, or send us an e-mail at info@EB5AN.com.
Green Card Benefits for Phoenix EB-5 Investors
The direct benefits for a Phoenix based EB-5 investor of making an EB-5 investment include the following:
- Green card holders have free access to public elementary, middle, and high schools and lower-cost in-state tuition at public colleges and universities.
- U.S. residency improves the likelihood of U.S. university admission by as much as 350%.
- Green card holders qualify for in-state tuition, financial aid, and scholarships.
- Permanent residents can also work while studying, complete internships, and apply for postgraduate positions.
Residency and Citizenship Benefits
- EB-5 is one of the fastest methods to gain permanent residency in the United States for the EB-5 investor, his or her spouse, and their unmarried children under 21 years of age.
- Retired green card holders can access their pensions earned abroad and in the United States. They may also qualify for Medicare and other social welfare programs.
- Green card holders may apply for U.S. citizenship after a minimum of five years of established permanent residency in the United States.
- Green card holders can leave and enter the country without being denied reentry, although some travel restrictions apply.
- Green card holders are free to travel to any part of the United States.
- In the event of a political change or significant event in the investor’s home country, the investor and his or her family can immediately gain entry to the United States.
- Green card holders are free to live and work anywhere in the United States, without restriction.
- Live anywhere, from the beaches Montauk and Charleston to the desert of Arizona, from a quiet, rural town to the hustle and bustle of Chicago.
- Live in states such as Florida and Texas with no state income tax.
- The EB-5 program does not require a visa sponsor or employer sponsor.
- Green card holders do not need an H-1B work visa in order to work.
The EB5 Affiliate Network (EB5AN) Phoenix, Arizona, Regional Center
Potential EB-5 investors may select EB5 investments located anywhere in the United States. Those living in Phoenix, however, may simply want to invest in projects located within the state, and EB5AN already has a USCIS-approved regional center that covers Phoenix.
Our EB5AN State of Arizona Regional Center provides coverage of the entire state of Arizona, including Phoenix. One of the main appeals of the EB-5 investment program is the eligibility to apply for U.S. permanent resident status. Potential investors can choose to invest in a project under our Arizona EB-5 regional center or another EB5AN owned regional center.
Why Do Most EB-5 Investors Use Regional Centers?
The EB-5 application process can be complicated so EB-5 regional centers streamline the EB-5 investment process for potential EB-5 applicants and make it easier. Experts at the regional centers guide applicants through paperwork. Affiliating with regional center also makes it easier to demonstrate required job creation because only regional centers may use the indirect method of calculating jobs through an approved economic methodology. This means that EB-5 investors must show only that their invested funds were allocated according to the business plan rather than having to document that full time (W-2) employees were hired and remained employed for at least two full years.
EB5 Affiliate Network maintains multiple USCIS-approved regional centers with broad geographic coverage, enabling it to immediately sponsor strong EB-5 projects in cities across the United States, including Phoenix, Arizona.
Primary EB-5 Investment Requirements
The primary EB-5 investment requirements can be summarized as follows:
- Investing a minimum of $900,000 for EB-5 investments made in rural or high unemployment areas designated as targeted employment areas (TEAs). Projects outside of TEAs require an investment of $1,800,000, but all of EB5AN’s EB-5 investment projects are located in TEAs and qualify for the lower investment threshold of $900,000.
- Creating or preserving at least 10 full-time jobs for qualifying U.S. workers that last a minimum of two years.
- Investing in a new commercial enterprise or a troubled business.
- Maintaining the at-risk status of the investment and using investment funds that have been lawfully sourced.
How to Evaluate EB-5 Investment Projects
Financial and immigration risks are the two biggest concerns for potential investors to consider before selecting an EB-5 investment project.
One of the requirements of a successful EB-5 visa investment is that the investment capital must be at risk for the duration of the investment. This requirement has been put in place in order to prevent investors from simply “buying” a U.S. green card and to ensure they make legitimate investments in the United States.
“At risk” does not mean that EB-5 investors are required to invest in “risky” projects. Quite the contrary—EB-5 investors are strongly recommended to conduct thorough due diligence to minimize their exposure to financial and immigration risk.
EB5AN, in collaboration with Klasko Immigration Law Partners, has developed an EB-5 Project Risk Assessment Tool for EB-5 investors. This highly functional, easy-to-use tool guides investors through the initial diligence of EB-5 projects from both financial and immigration risk perspectives.
EB-5 Investment in Phoenix
Phoenix: Population and Income Demographics
Emerging from the desert of Arizona, Phoenix sprawls over about 518 square miles and has a population of 1.6 million. It is Arizona’s largest city, the largest capital city in the United States, and the fifth largest city in the United States overall.
Phoenix’s large population makes it an ideal location for an EB-5 investment project for potential foreign investors. An EB-5 project would generate new jobs in the growing community and help foster economic growth.
The Culture and Economy of Phoenix, Arizona
Tourists come from across the country to see the beautiful sites Phoenix has to offer. They often visit the Desert Botanical Garden and Papago Park. University students come to enroll in Arizona State University’s Downtown Phoenix campus or Grand Canyon University. Phoenix supports investors relocating to the city for the EB-5 visa program and sees it as a great way for investors to immigrate while directly contributing to the local economy.