EB-5 Investors from Ahmedabad, India Interested in EB-5 Investments
Potential EB-5 investors from Ahmedabad, India considering an EB-5 investment will benefit from learning more about the perks that come with investing in an EB-5 visa project managed by the EB5 Affiliate Network (EB5AN).
EB5 Affiliate Network is ready to support investors from Ahmedabad, India through the EB-5 application process, from deciding on a project to getting paperwork in order for USCIS.
EB5 Affiliate Network’s (EB5AN) India Contacts Can Speak with You Today About EB-5 investment
At EB5 Affiliate Network’s India office locations, potential EB5 investors from Ahmedabad, India can get more information about EB5 investment opportunities without having to travel abroad. EB5 investors in Ahmedabad can also set up a time to have a conversation with an EB5AN consultant. EB5 Affiliate Network also organizes local events for potential investors in India. EB5 investors from Ahmedabad may visit the EB5AN Events web page to register for an event.
What Can a Green Card Do for EB-5 Investors from Ahmedabad?
A green card opens many doors for EB-5 investors from Ahmedabad. The following are several benefits that come along with being a green card holder:
Enjoy the Privileges that Come with Residency and Citizenship
- The EB-5 visa program is one of the quickest paths to permanent residency in the United States. EB-5 investments enable investors to attain green cards for themselves, their spouses, and any unmarried children younger than 21.
- Retirees with green cards are able to use pensions gained in their home countries and the United States. Medicare and other benefit programs may also be open to retirees with green cards.
- After EB-5 investors have resided in the U.S. with green cards for at least five years, they can apply to become U.S. citizens.
Get Access to Work Opportunities
- Green cards allow EB-5 investors to look for employment anywhere within the United States.
- Decide where you want to live, from the pacific coasts of California or Washington to the peaks of Wyoming, from a little town fast-paced city.
- Live unburdened by state income taxes in a state that doesn’t collect them, like Tennessee or New Hampshire
- There is no need for a visa or employment sponsor in the EB-5 program.
- With a green card, an EB-5 investor does not need an H-1B work visa to work for U.S. employers
Move Around with Ease
- EB-5 investors who have green cards can freely leave the United States and are permitted to reenter. However, EB-5 investors should be aware that some travel restrictions apply.
- Investors with green cards can move and travel wherever they desire within the United States.
- If political upheaval or other significant circumstances develop in an EB5 investor’s home country, they and their families can quickly enter the United States.
Set Your Family Up for Success with Educational Opportunities
- Green cards enable EB-5 investors to take advantage of public high school, middle school, and elementary education for no cost. Green cards also give EB-5 investors access to lower-cost, in-state tuition for public colleges and universities.
- U.S. residents have up to a 350% greater chance of being admitted to universities in the United States than non-residents.
- People with green cards can pay lower, in-state tuition prices. Residents with green cards also become eligible for financial aid and scholarships.
- With permanent resident status, EB5 investors and their families can hold jobs while they study, work as interns, and apply for employment positions upon graduating.
What Conditions Do EB-5 Investments Have to Meet?
EB-5 Investments must meet the following requirements:
- The minimum investment for projects in targeted employment areas (TEAs) is $800,000. The minimum amount for projects outside rural or low-employment TEAs is $1,050,000. The good news is that every one of EB5AN’s EB-5 investment projects are in TEAs, qualifying investments in those projects for the lower $800,000 investment amount.
- Each EB-5 investment must preserve or establish at least 10 jobs for eligible U.S. employees that last for at least two years and require a minimum of 35 hours per week.
- EB5 investments must establish a new commercial enterprise or go toward reconstructing an eligible troubled business.
- EB-5 investors have to prove that their money was lawfully obtained and stayed at-risk the entire time it was invested.
How to Determine Which EB-5 Project Is Best for Your Investment
Potential EB-5 investors from Ahmedabad should make a plan to consider two types of risk when looking into EB-5 investment projects: financial and immigration risk.
An EB-5 investor’s money must be at risk the entire time it is invested. This prevents the simple “purchase” of U.S. green cards and ensures instead that capital is really invested.
Yet EB-5 investors are by no means obligated to invest in projects considered “risky.” Instead, EB-5 investors are encouraged to carefully evaluate potential projects so they can choose one that puts them at the least possible financial and immigration risk.
To help EB-5 investors in this process, EB5AN and Klasko Immigration Law Partners put together an EB-5 Project Risk Assessment Tool. The assessment tool walks EB-5 investors through a series of questions that help them determine which types of projects make the strongest investments through the lenses of financial and immigration risk.
What Regional Centers Can Do for EB5 Investors
When EB-5 investors choose a project sponsored by an EB-5 regional center, they can enjoy a simplified application process. This is especially true when it comes to proving that a project has met employment requirements. That is to say, regional centers can use an indirect method to calculate jobs created as the result of an EB-5 investment, in which jobs can be determined by an economic study. For up to 90% of jobs created by an EB-5 investment in a regional center project, EB-5 investors do not have show proof of 10 W-2 employees. Rather, they have to prove only that their investment was used in accordance with the business plan.
EB-5 Affiliate Network manages regional centers throughout the U.S., meaning they are prepared to work with EB5 investors from places like Ahmedabad, India to immediately sponsor EB-5 projects.
For EB-5 Investors from Ahmedabad
Potential EB-5 investors from Ahmedabad, India and nearby areas are invited to ask about EB5AN EB-5 regional center projects that are presently prepared to receive investment funds.
Information About Ahmedabad, India
Population in Ahmedabad
Ahmedabad has the highest population of any city in Gujarat and the fifth highest population of any city in India. As of a 2021 census, Ahmedabad had a population of 8,253,000. Population density in Ahmedabad is about 9,900 people per square kilometer.
Economy in Ahmedabad
In 2020, Ahmedabad’s gross metropolitan product was $68 billion.
Ahmedabad produces the second highest amount of both cotton and denim of any city in India. In addition to textiles, the automobile, IT, and pharmaceutical industries also contribute significantly to Ahmedabad’s economy. Many employees and students from other parts of India come to Ahmedabad for education and work opportunities.
Climate, Geography, and Life in Ahmedabad
Ahmedabad was called the best Indian city to live in by the Times of India in 2012. Eight years later, the Ease of Living Index put Ahmedabad third on its list of best Indian cities to live in. Ahmedabad’s climate is semi-arid and hot, with very high temperatures during summer. Ahmedabad is located on the Sabarmati River in northern Gujarat, India. Nine bridges over the river connect the west side of Ahmedabad to the east side.