EB-5 investors from Henderson, Nevada interested in making an EB-5 investment should consider the benefits of investing in an EB5AN EB-5 visa project.
Henderson is located at the southern rim of the Las Vegas Valley stretching east of Boulder Highway to just east of Interstate 15 about 16 miles from the Las Vegas Strip. Highlights of the area include a level desert, access to the Colorado River along with Black Mountain and the River and McCullough Mountains.
Why Are EB-5 Investors Using Regional Centers?
EB-5 regional centers simplify the EB-5 investment process for potential EB-5 applicants and make it easier to demonstrate required job creation. Specifically, only regional centers may use the indirect method of calculating jobs through an approved economic methodology. This means that EB-5 investors must show only that their invested funds were spent according to the business plan rather than documenting that full-time (W-2) employees were hired and remained employed for at least two full years.
EB5AN maintains multiple USCIS-approved regional centers with broad geographic coverage, enabling it to immediately sponsor strong EB-5 projects in towns across the United States including Henderson, Nevada.
The EB5AN State of Nevada Regional Center
Potential EB-5 investors may select EB5 investments located anywhere in the United States. Those residing in Henderson, however, may simply want to invest in projects located in Nevada, and EB5AN already has a USCIS-approved regional center that covers Henderson.
Townsite and Green Valley Ranch are just two of the Henderson neighborhoods covered by the EB5AN State of Nevada Regional Center, which has geographic coverage of all of Henderson. Eligible foreign investors who desire U.S. permanent resident status can select an EB-5 investment under our State of Nevada EB-5 regional center or another EB5AN-owned regional center to obtain permanent residency through the EB-5 investment program.
What Are the Green Card Benefits for EB-5 Investors From Henderson?
The direct benefits for a Henderson-based EB-5 investor making an EB-5 investment include the following:
Residency and Citizenship Benefits
- EB-5 is one of the fastest methods to gain permanent residency in the United States for the EB-5 investor, their spouse, and their unmarried children under 21 years of age.
- Retired green card holders can access their pensions earned abroad and in the United States. They may also qualify for Medicare and other social welfare programs.
- Green card holders may apply for U.S. citizenship after a minimum of five years of established permanent residency in the United States.
- Green card holders have free access to public elementary, middle, and high schools and lower-cost in-state tuition at public colleges and universities.
- U.S. residency improves the likelihood of U.S. university admission by as much as 350%.
- Green card holders qualify for in-state tuition, financial aid, and scholarships.
- Permanent residents can also work while studying, complete internships, and apply for postgraduate positions.
- Green card holders are free to live and work anywhere in the United States without restrictions.
- Live anywhere from the beaches of Hawaii to the mountains of Alaska or from a quiet, rural town to the hustle and bustle of a big city.
- Live in states such as Texas or Wyoming that have no state income tax.
- The EB-5 program does not require a visa sponsor or employer sponsor.
- Green card holders do not need an H-1B work visa in order to work.
- Green card holders can leave and enter the country without being denied re-entry, although some travel restrictions apply.
- Green card holders are free to travel anywhere in the United States.
- In the event of a political change or significant event in the investor’s home country, the investor and their family can immediately gain entry to the United States.
Primary EB-5 Investment Requirements
The primary EB-5 investment requirements can be summarized as follows:
- Investing a minimum of $800,000 for EB-5 investments made in rural or high unemployment areas designated as targeted employment areas (TEAs). Projects outside of TEAs require an investment of $1,050,000, but all of EB5AN’s EB-5 investment projects are located in TEAs and qualify for the lower investment threshold of $800,000.
- Creating or preserving at least 10 full-time jobs for qualifying U.S. workers that last a minimum of two years.
- Investing in a new commercial enterprise or a troubled business.
- Maintaining the at-risk status of the investment and using investment funds that have been lawfully sourced.
How to Evaluate an EB-5 Investment Project
EB-5 investors based in Henderson and the surrounding areas in Nevada should evaluate both financial and immigration risk when selecting an EB-5 investment project.
One requirement of a lucrative EB-5 visa investment is that the investment capital must be at risk for the duration of the investment. This is to ensure investors actually invest their capital and are not simply “purchasing” a U.S. green card.
“At risk” does not mean that EB-5 investors are required to invest in “risky” projects. Quite the contrary—EB-5 investors are strongly recommended to conduct thorough due diligence to minimize their exposure to financial and immigration risk.
EB5AN, in collaboration with Klasko Immigration Law Partners, has developed an EB-5 Project Risk Assessment Tool for EB-5 investors. This highly functional, easy-to-use tool guides investors through the initial diligence of EB-5 projects from both financial and immigration risk perspectives.
Download our EB-5 Project Risk Assessment Questionnaire
EB-5 Investment in Henderson, Nevada
Nevada: Population and Income Demographics
Henderson has a population of over 300,000 people, which makes it the second largest city in Nevada. Its large population and its status as part of the Las Vegas metropolitan area make it an excellent location for EB-5 investment. By renting or affiliating with the EB5AN State of Nevada Regional Center, you can be a developer who contributes to economic growth in your community by creating jobs and adding business enterprises that enrich Henderson and its people.
We can save you time and money by helping you access funding and ensuring your business gets off the ground faster. And because regional center projects have less stringent job requirements (both direct and indirect jobs count toward the goal), the odds of securing permanent residency are that much higher for your investors.
The Culture and Economy of Henderson, Nevada
Henderson offers its visitors a connection with nature within a city environment with features such as Lake Mead, the Sloan Canyon Conservation Area, and the Lion Habitat Ranch. These and many more of the city’s attractions draw tourists, and the city of Henderson also attracts immigrant investors by embracing the economic development their contributions bring through the EB-5 Regional Center Program.
All of Clark County is covered by our EB5AN regional center in Nevada. Our USCIS-approved regional center provides workers in Henderson, including those in Summerlin South, Enterprise, and Spring Valley, with employment opportunities while also making it possible for foreign investors to obtain U.S. permanent residency.
EB-5 Investors From Henderson, Nevada
EB5AN has EB-5 investment projects that are available to residents of Henderson. EB-5 investors from Henderson and the surrounding areas in Nevada can inquire about EB5 investment projects that are currently open to investment and are sponsored by an EB5AN EB-5 regional center.
No matter where you originally came from, if you are a foreign national currently living in Henderson considering making an EB-5 investment, the team at EB5AN can help. Click here to schedule a call to learn more about currently available EB-5 investment opportunities.