EB-5 investors from Princeton Meadows, New Jersey, who are deciding to make an EB-5 investment should consider the advantages of affiliating with EB5AN for an EB-5 visa project.
If you are looking to make an EB-5 investment into a project in Princeton Meadows, New Jersey, you can be assured EB5AN’s New Jersey regional center provides complete coverage of the area.
Why Do Most EB-5 Investors Use Regional Centers?
EB-5 regional centers streamline the EB-5 investment process for potential EB-5 applicants. The team at EB5AN can help with the paperwork needed for a project and ensure you are eligible to receive an EB5 visa. Affiliating with a regional center also makes it easier to demonstrate the required job creation. Specifically, only regional centers may use the indirect method of calculating jobs through an approved economic methodology. Essentially, this means that EB-5 investors only need to show that their invested funds were spent according to the business plan rather than documenting that full time (W-2) employees were hired and remained employed for at least two full years.
EB5AN maintains multiple USCIS-approved regional centers with broad geographic coverage, enabling it to immediately sponsor strong EB-5 projects in cities across the United States, including Princeton Meadows, New Jersey.
EB-5 Investment in Princeton Meadows
Princeton Meadows: Population and Income Demographics
Princeton Meadows is a relatively small city, but it is surrounded by Princeton, New York City, and Philadelphia. It is the perfect place for an EB-5 investment as people continue to move out of cities and into the suburbs. The city of Princeton Meadows is home to 13,758 people.
Moreover, Princeton Meadows is a city on the rise. It is a great place for families and recent Princeton University graduates. The city endorses the EB-5 program as an opportunity for the town and for bright foreign investors looking to move to the United States alike.
The Culture and Economy of Princeton Meadows, New Jersey
This 1,000-acre township with luscious parks and strong public schools, is a great location for young families or anyone looking to start a family. The strong community of Princeton Meadows is one that community members boast about. Princeton University is a neighboring campus that residents can visit and explore. Residents can also visit the Environmental Education Center and one of the nine Audubon Society nature centers in New Jersey.
EB-5 Investors from Princeton Meadows
EB5AN has EB-5 investment projects that are available to residents of Princeton Meadows, New Jersey. EB-5 investors from Princeton Meadows and the surrounding areas in New Jersey can inquire about EB5 investment projects that are currently open to investment and are sponsored by an EB5AN EB-5 regional center.
The EB5AN Princeton Meadows, New Jersey, Regional Center
Potential EB-5 investors may select EB5 investments located anywhere in the United States. Those living in Princeton Meadows, however, may simply want to invest in projects located within the state, and EB5AN already has a USCIS-approved regional center that covers Princeton Meadows.
Eligible foreign investors who desire U.S. permanent resident status can select an EB-5 investment under our New Jersey EB-5 regional center or another EB5AN owned regional center. Princeton Meadows’s surrounding neighborhoods are also covered by our EB5AN State of New Jersey Regional Center. This makes deciding upon a project in the area easy for potential foreign investors.
Green Card Benefits for Princeton Meadows EB-5 Investors
The direct benefits for a Princeton Meadows based EB-5 investor of making an EB-5 investment include the following:
- Green card holders have free access to public elementary, middle, and high schools and lower-cost in-state tuition at public colleges and universities.
- U.S. residency improves the likelihood of U.S. university admission by as much as 350%.
- Green card holders qualify for in-state tuition, financial aid, and scholarships.
- Permanent residents can also work while studying, complete internships, and apply for postgraduate positions.
Residency and Citizenship Benefits
- EB-5 is one of the fastest methods to gain permanent residency in the United States for the EB-5 investor, his or her spouse, and their unmarried children under 21 years of age.
- Retired green card holders can access their pensions earned abroad and in the United States. They may also qualify for Medicare and other social welfare programs.
- Green card holders may apply for U.S. citizenship after a minimum of five years of established permanent residency in the United States.
- Green card holders can leave and enter the country without being denied reentry, although some travel restrictions apply.
- Green card holders are free to travel to any part of the United States.
- In the event of a political change or significant event in the investor’s home country, the investor and his or her family can immediately gain entry to the United States.
- Green card holders are free to live and work anywhere in the United States, without restriction.
- Live anywhere, from the beaches of California and Hawaii to the mountains of Colorado, from a quiet, rural town to the hustle and bustle of New York City.
- Live in states such as Florida and Texas with no state income tax.
- The EB-5 program does not require a visa sponsor or employer sponsor.
- Green card holders do not need an H-1B work visa in order to work.
Primary EB-5 Investment Requirements
The primary EB-5 investment requirements can be summarized as follows:
- Investing a minimum of $900,000 for EB-5 investments made in rural or high unemployment areas designated as targeted employment areas (TEAs). Projects outside of TEAs require an investment of $1,800,000, but all of EB5AN’s EB-5 investment projects are located in TEAs and qualify for the lower investment threshold of $900,000.
- Creating or preserving at least 10 full-time jobs for qualifying U.S. workers that last a minimum of two years.
- Investing in a new commercial enterprise or a troubled business.
- Maintaining the at-risk status of the investment and using investment funds that have been lawfully sourced.
How to Evaluate EB-5 Investment Projects
EB-5 investors based in Princeton Meadows and the surrounding areas in New Jersey should evaluate both financial and immigration risk before selecting an EB-5 investment project.
In order to help potential foreign investors evaluate the risks of projects, EB5AN partnered with Klasko Immigration Law Partners and developed an EB-5 Project Risk Assessment Tool for EB-5 investors. This tool is linked at the bottom of this section and is an efficient and effective way to evaluate risk.
One of the requirements of a successful EB-5 visa investment is that the investment capital must be at risk for the duration of the investment. This requirement was put in place to ensure investors are actually investing their capital and are not simply “buying” a U.S. green card.
“At risk” does not mean that EB-5 investors are required to invest in “risky” projects. Quite the contrary — EB-5 investors are strongly recommended to conduct thorough due diligence to minimize their exposure to financial and immigration risk.