EB-5 Investors from Montgomery, Alabama Seeking EB-5 Investment
Prospective EB-5 investors from Montgomery, Alabama hoping to investment in EB-5 projects should strongly consider investing through the EB-5 Affiliate Network (EB5AN) Southeast Regional Center. Across the city’s 162 square miles, Montgomery, Alabama investors can rest assured that their EB-5 Investments are in good hands.
The EB5 Affiliate Network (EB5AN) Southeast Regional Center
The EB5AN Southeast Regional Center allows investors to immediately start raising funds and jump-starting their EB-5 investment process throughout the 67 counties of the state of Alabama. Although the EB-5 investment program spans across all 50 U.S. states and territories, those who reside in Montgomery, Alabama (or those who want to relocate there) might find the EB5AN Southeast Regional Center as one of the best choices in proceeding with their investment
Why Do Most EB-5 Investors Use Regional Centers?
EB5 Affiliate Network maintains multiple USCIS-approved regional centers with broad geographic coverage, enabling it to immediately sponsor strong EB-5 projects in cities across the United States, including Montgomery, Alabama.
EB-5 regional centers streamline the EB-5 investment process for potential EB-5 applicants and make it easier to demonstrate required job creation. Specifically, only regional centers may use the indirect method of calculating jobs through an approved economic methodology. This means that EB-5 investors must show only that their invested funds were spent according to the business plan rather than documenting that full time (W-2) employees were hired and remained employed for at least two full years.
Primary EB-5 Investment Requirements
For an EB-5 investment to be considered successful for immigration purposes, the following requirements must be met:
- Investing in a new commercial enterprise or a troubled business.
- Investing a minimum of $900,000 for EB-5 investments made in rural or high unemployment areas designated as targeted employment areas (TEAs). Projects outside of TEAs require an investment of $1,800,000, but all of EB5AN’s EB-5 investment projects are located in TEAs and qualify for the lower investment threshold of $900,000.
- Maintaining the at-risk status of the investment and using investment funds that have been lawfully sourced.
- Creating or preserving at least 10 full-time jobs for qualifying U.S. workers that last a minimum of two years.
Expedited Permanent Residency Benefits for Montgomery EB-5 investors
The benefits that EB-5 investors can gain through their EB-5 investment –– especially through EB5AN’s regional center investment program are plenty. Below are some of the highlights of these benefits.
Permanent Residency and Citizenship privileges
- Successfully investing through the EB-5 investment program provides a quick and easy way for EB-5 investors to gain U.S. permanent residency (and eventually U.S. citizenship eligibility) for themselves, their spouse, and all of their unmarried children under 21 years old
- U.S. permanent residents can remain eligible for their home country’s pension plans while simultaneously receiving U.S. pension and social welfare benefits such as Medicare and Social Security.
Travel and Employment benefits
- U.S. green card holders are eligible to work, live, and travel without visa limitations anywhere in the United States including states such as Texas and Florida with no state income tax.
- U.S. green card holders can also easily travel abroad and re-enter the United States with little hassle (although minor travel restrictions apply).
- In emergency situations, U.S. permanent residents can gain immediate entry to the United States and all of its territories.
- U.S. permanent residency afford holders the right to access the U.S. high quality public K-12 education system free of charge. They are eligible for lower in-state tuition at many colleges and universities as well as other special financial aid and scholarship programs.
- High school students with U.S. permanent residency have significantly better odds at gaining admission to university –– approximately with a 350% likelihood increase in admission rates.
- College students with green cards can also work summer internships and participate in programs such as federal work-study to gain experience and money on the side
EB-5 Investment in Montgomery, Alabama
Montgomery: Population and Income Demographics
Serving as the capital of one of America’s most historic states, Montgomery, AL spans 162 square miles in southeastern United States. With a population of over 199,783 inhabitants, Montgomery is a vibrant economic hub full of life. By investing in an EB-5 investment project in Montgomery through EB5AN Southeast regional center, EB-5 investors will be in good hands when it comes to satisfying their EB-5 investment requirements for citizenship purposes.
The Culture and Economy of Montgomery, Alabama
The city of Montgomery prides itself on a long history of American civil rights activism and numerous other important historical milestones. With a strong tourism industry, numerous famous historical landmarks, and beautiful scenery, investors investing in Montgomery will see fruitful gains for both themselves and their families while simultaneously helping to launch the U.S. economy into the future.
How to Evaluate EB-5 Investment Projects
One of the requirements of a successful EB-5 visa investment is that the investment capital must be at risk for the duration of the investment. This is to ensure investors actually invest their capital and are not simply “buying” a U.S. green card. Therefore, EB-5 investors based in Montgomery and the surrounding areas in Alabama should evaluate both financial and immigration risk when selecting an EB-5 investment project.
“At risk” does not mean that EB-5 investors are required to invest in “risky” projects. Quite the contrary—EB-5 investors are strongly recommended to conduct thorough due diligence to minimize their exposure to financial and immigration risk.
EB5AN, in collaboration with Klasko Immigration Law Partners, has developed an EB-5 Project Risk Assessment Tool for EB-5 investors. This highly functional, easy-to-use tool guides investors through the initial diligence of EB-5 projects from both financial and immigration risk perspectives.
EB-5 Investors from Montgomery, Alabama
EB-5 Affiliates Network offers numerous investment projects and guidance opportunities to potential EB-5 investors from across the globe throughout the city of Montgomery, the State of Alabama, as well as the entire South-eastern United States. Interested EB-5 investors in our EB-5 Regional Center program should feel free to reach out to us with any questions and inquiries via email at info@EB5AN.com or via phone at +1 (800) 288-9138 and we will promptly respond.