Potential Boca Raton, Florida, investors in search of an EB-5 investment should consider the benefits specific to investing with an EB5 Affiliate Network (EB5AN) visa project.
The EB5AN’s Florida regional center covers all of Boca Raton including neighborhoods such as Villa Rica and Delray Manors
Primary EB-5 Investment Requirements
The primary EB-5 investment requirements can be summarized as follows:
- Investing a minimum of $900,000 for EB-5 investments made in rural or high unemployment areas designated as targeted employment areas (TEAs). Projects outside of TEAs require an investment of $1,800,000, but all of EB5AN’s EB-5 investment projects are located in TEAs and qualify for the lower investment threshold of $900,000.
- Creating or preserving at least 10 full-time jobs for qualifying U.S. workers that last a minimum of two years.
- Investing in a new commercial enterprise or a troubled business.
- Maintaining the at-risk status of the investment and using investment funds that have been lawfully sourced.
Why Do Most EB-5 Investors Use Regional Centers?
Investors choose to make their EB-5 investments through EB-5 regional centers because of the streamlined investment process. There are also direct benefits when investors have to demonstrate the required job creation. There are three methods which can be used to prove job creation in an EB-5 investment project: direct, indirect and induced. Only regional centers may use the induced and indirect method of calculating jobs, through an approved economic methodology. When investors can prove job creation through indirect and induced ways, they just have to show their invested funds were spent according to the business plan. However, when showing direct job creation, investors must show documentation of 10 full time (W-2) employees being hired and remaining employed for a minimum of two full years.
EB5AN’s multiple USCIS-approved regional centers cover vast geographic areas. This extensive coverage enables it to sponsor strong EB-5 projects without delay in cities across the United States, including Boca Raton, Florida.
Green Card Benefits for Boca Raton EB-5 Investors
Boca Raton EB-5 investors have a plethora of direct benefits and include the following:
Residency and Citizenship Benefits
- EB-5 is one of the fastest methods to gain permanent residency in the United States for the EB-5 investor, his or her spouse, and their unmarried children under 21 years of age.
- Retired green card holders can access their pensions earned abroad and in the United States. They may also qualify for Medicare and other social welfare programs.
- Green card holders may apply for U.S. citizenship after a minimum of five years of established permanent residency in the United States.
- Green card holders can leave and enter the country without being denied reentry, although some travel restrictions apply.
- Green card holders are free to travel within the United States.
- In the event of a political change or significant event in the investor’s home country, the investor and his or her family can immediately gain entry to the United States.
- Green card holders have free access to public elementary, middle, and high schools and lower-cost in-state tuition at public colleges and universities.
- U.S. residency improves the likelihood of U.S. university admission by as much as 350%.
- Green card holders qualify for in-state tuition, financial aid, and scholarships.
- Permanent residents can also work while studying, complete internships, and apply for postgraduate positions.
- Green card holders are free to live and work anywhere in the United States, without restriction.
- Live anywhere, from the beaches of California and Hawaii to the mountains of Colorado, from a quiet, rural town to the hustle and bustle of New York City.
- Live in states such as Florida and Texas with no state income tax.
- The EB-5 program does not require a visa sponsor or employer sponsor
- Green card holders do not need an H-1B work visa in order to work
How to Evaluate EB-5 Investment Projects
There are two keys risks to asses before making an investment in an EB-5 project. They are the financial and immigration risk. It is encouraged investors thoroughly evaluate these risks before choosing a project.
In order to prevent investors from simply paying for a green card, it is required that an investor’s investment capital must be at risk for the duration of the investment. This does not mean the investment ought to be “risky” and as previously stated, it is encouraged that investors conduct their due diligence.
To help investors evaluate their financial and immigration risk, EB5AN, in collaboration with Klasko Immigration Law Partners, has developed an accessible EB-5 Project Risk Assessment Tool for EB-5 investors. It is meant to assist investors in determining the financial and immigration risks of their project.
EB-5 Investors from Boca Raton
EB5AN has EB-5 investment projects that are available to residents of Boca Raton, Florida. EB-5 investors from Boca Raton and the surrounding areas in Florida can inquire about EB5 investment projects that are currently open to investment and are sponsored by an EB5AN EB-5 regional center.
No matter where you come from, if you are a foreign national in Boca Raton considering making an EB-5 investment, the team at EB5 Affiliate Network can help. Call us at 1-800-288-9138, or send us an e-mail at info@EB5AN.com.
The EB5 Affiliate Network’s Boca Raton, Florida, Regional Center
While the numerous EB5 regional centers in the United States make it easy for investors to choose any location for their investment, potential EB-5 investors living in Boca Raton may want a more local investment. The already established EB5AN Florida regional center makes it easy to invest in projects located within the state, including in Boca Raton.
Our EB5AN State of Florida Regional Center provides coverage of the entire state of Florida, including West Palm Beach and Boca Raton. The EB-5 investment program is an efficient way to gain U.S. permanent resident status for foreign investors and the Florida Regional Center offers vast coverage of ideal investment sites in the United States.
EB-5 Investment in Boca Raton
Boca Raton: Population and Income Demographics
The Florida Regional Center covers the entirety of Palm Beach County, which encompasses the city of Boca Raton. This growing area spans 31.3 square miles and is home to 178,752 people.
The location is ideal for an EB-5 investment which would bring more jobs to a growing area of Florida. It would be a prime location for the investor and would boost the local economy, which benefits citizens of the area. In addition, the area is beautiful and would be a great place for foreign investors looking to establish permanent residency.
The Culture and Economy of Boca Raton, Florida
Boca Raton draws tourists, scholars, and investors alike to its growing metropolis. It is home to the Gumbo Limbo Nature Center, beautiful beaches, and Florida Atlantic University. The city of Boca Raton supports the influx of EB5AN projects because of the economic growth and bright foreign investors the projects bring to communities.