Tempe, Arizona EB-5 investors should look into investment opportunities from an EB5 Affiliate Network (EB5AN) EB-5 visa project and its many benefits.
Named after the Vale of Tempe in Greece, the city of Tempe can be found just east of Phoenix and enjoys full geographic coverage from the EB5 Affiliate Network’s State of Arizona Regional Center.
EB-5 Investment in Tempe, Arizona
Tempe, Arizona: Population and Income Demographics
Home to 203,923 residents, Tempe has a total area of 40.2 square miles with a population density of 5,101 people per square mile. A Tempe-based EB-5 investment in our EB5AN regional center could help benefit the people of Tempe as a new EB-5 investment would reduce Tempe’s unemployment rates through the generation of new full-time jobs and help to increase the median income of $30,221.
Tempe, Arizona’s Culture and Economy
One of the state’s three major universities, the main campus of Arizona State University, attracting numerous university students and visitors can be found in Tempe. From indulging in performing and visual arts at the Tempe Center for the Arts to kayaking and pedal boats at the Tempe Town Lake, there are a multitude of reasons for students, visitors, and investors to stay around. Headquarters to many well-known companies including DriveTime, LifeLock, and Circle K, Tempe is a great place to do business.
The EB5 Affiliate Network (EB5AN) State of Arizona Regional Center
Prospective EB-5 investors can choose EB5 investments located anywhere in the United States. Tempe residents, however, may decide to invest in projects found closer to home, and EB5AN currently has a USCIS-approved regional center that covers Tempe.
EB5AN State of Arizona Regional Center delivers total geographic coverage of all 15 counties in the State of Arizona, including Maricopa County where the city of Tempe is located. Foreign investors in pursuit of permanent residency through the EB-5 investment program can invest in their future through our State of Arizona EB-5 Regional Center.
Evaluating EB-5 Investment Projects
EB-5 investors currently residing in Tempe or anywhere else in Arizona should always do a thorough analysis when it comes to not only financial risk, but immigration risk as well when selecting an EB-5 investment project.
To ensure investors actually invest their capital and are not simply “buying” a U.S. Green Card, one of the requirements of a successful EB-5 visa investment is that the investment capital must be at risk for the length of the investment.
“At risk” does not mean that EB-5 investors are required to invest in “risky” projects. Just the opposite—EB-5 investors are strongly recommended to conduct thorough due diligence to lessen their vulnerability to financial and immigration risk.
In partnership with Klasko Immigration Law Partners, EB5AN has developed an EB-5 Project Risk Assessment Tool for EB-5 investors. This highly functional, easy-to-use tool takes investors through the initial diligence of EB-5 projects from both financial and immigration risk perspectives.
As an EB-5 Investor, Why Use a Regional Center?
EB-5 regional centers help simplify the EB-5 investment process for prospective EB-5 applicants so the required job creation is easier to prove. Only regional centers are allowed to use the indirect method of calculating jobs through an approved economic methodology. What this means is that EB-5 investors are only required to show that their invested funds were spent according to the business plan rather than documenting that full-time (W-2) employees were hired and remained employed for the minimum two full years.
EB5 Affiliate Network operates multiple USCIS-approved regional centers with wide geographic coverage, which allows it to immediately sponsor strong EB-5 projects in cities across the United States, including Tempe, Arizona.
What are the Green Card Benefits for Tempe EB-5 Investors?
The direct benefits for a Tempe-based EB-5 investor making an EB-5 investment include the following:
Residency and Citizenship Benefits
- An EB-5 visa is one of the fastest methods to gain permanent residency in the United States for the EB-5 investor, his or her spouse, and their unmarried children under 21 years of age.
- Retired Green Card holders can access their pensions earned abroad and in the United States. They may also qualify for Medicare and other social welfare programs.
- Green Card holders may apply for U.S. citizenship after a minimum of five years of established permanent residency in the United States.
- Green Card holders have free access to public elementary, middle, and high schools and lower-cost in-state tuition at public colleges and universities.
- U.S. residency improves the likelihood of U.S. university admission by as much as 350%.
- Green Card holders qualify for in-state tuition, financial aid, and scholarships.
- Permanent residents can also work while studying, complete internships, and apply for postgraduate positions.
- Green Card holders can leave and enter the country without being denied reentry, although some travel restrictions apply.
- Green Card holders are free to travel to any part of the United States.
- In the event of a political change or significant event in the investor’s home country, the investor and his or her family can immediately gain entry to the United States.
- Green Card holders are free to live and work anywhere in the United States, without restriction.
- Live anywhere, from the beaches of South Carolina to the mountains of Montana, from a quiet, rural town to the hustle and bustle of a big city.
- Live in states such as Alaska or New Hampshire with no state income tax.
- The EB-5 program does not require a visa sponsor or employer sponsor.
- Green Card holders do not need H-1B work visa in order to work.
Primary EB-5 Investment Requirements
The primary EB-5 investment requirements are listed below:
- Investing a minimum of $900,000 for EB-5 investments made in rural or high unemployment areas designated as targeted employment areas (TEAs). Projects outside of TEAs require an investment of $1,800,000, but all of EB5AN’s EB-5 investment projects are located in TEAs and qualify for the lower investment threshold of $900,000.
- Creating or preserving at least 10 full-time jobs for qualifying U.S. workers that last a minimum of two years.
- Investing in a new commercial enterprise or a troubled business.
- Maintaining the at-risk status of the investment and using investment funds that have been lawfully sourced.
EB-5 Investors from Tempe
EB-5 investment projects are currently available to residents of Tempe, Arizona. Investors from Tempe or anywhere within the state of Arizona are encouraged to inquire about EB-5 investment projects sponsored by an EB5AN Regional Center as there may be new projects open to investment.
Regardless of where you were born, if you are a foreign national in Tempe thinking about making an EB-5 investment, our team at EB5 Affiliate Network is here to help. Give us a call at 1-800-288-9138 or send us an email at info@EB5AN.com.