EB-5 investors from Dallas, Texas, seeking an EB-5 investment should consider the benefits of investing in an EB5 Affiliate Network (EB5AN) EB-5 visa project.
Take advantage of the EB5 Affiliate Network (EB5AN) regional center in Texas, which covers the city of Dallas in its entirety, extending to Downtown, Oak Lawn, and all other neighborhoods.
What Is the Advantage of Using Regional Centers?
EB-5 regional centers streamline the EB-5 investment process for potential EB-5 applicants and make it easier to demonstrate required job creation. Specifically, only regional centers may use the indirect method of calculating jobs through an approved economic methodology. In other words, instead of demonstrating the created jobs on the payroll of the new commercial enterprise (NCE), a regional center investor only needs to show that their capital was invested according to the business plan.
EB5 Affiliate Network maintains multiple USCIS-approved regional centers with broad geographic coverage, enabling it to immediately sponsor strong EB-5 projects in cities across the United States, including Dallas, Texas.
The EB5 Affiliate Network (EB5AN) Dallas, Texas, Regional Center
Potential EB-5 investors may select EB5 investments located anywhere in the United States. However, investors who live in Dallas may be interested in investing in local Texas EB-5 projects, and EB5AN’s USCIS-approved EB-5 regional center in Texas makes this an easy decision.
If you live in Dallas and are looking to obtain U.S. permanent resident status, EB5AN’s regional center covering the State of Texas is a great option. The Texas regional center offers coverage for EB-5 projects in Dallas and elsewhere across Texas. Make an EB-5 investment in the Texas EB5AN regional center or another EB5AN regional center and reap the benefits of a U.S. green card.
Green Card Benefits for Dallas EB-5 Investors
The direct benefits for a Dallas-based EB-5 investor of making an EB-5 investment include the following:
- Green card holders are free to live and work anywhere in the United States, without restriction.
- Live anywhere, from the beaches of California and Hawaii to the mountains of Colorado, from a quiet, rural town to the hustle and bustle of New York City.
- Live in states such as Texas with no state income tax.
- The EB-5 program does not require a visa sponsor or employer sponsor
- Green card holders do not need an H-1B work visa to work
- Green card holders have free access to public elementary, middle, and high schools and lower-cost in-state tuition at public colleges and universities.
- U.S. residency improves the likelihood of U.S. university admission by as much as 350%.
- Green card holders qualify for in-state tuition, financial aid, and scholarships.
- Permanent residents can also work while studying, complete internships, and apply for postgraduate positions.
Residency and Citizenship Benefits
- EB-5 is one of the fastest methods to gain permanent residency in the United States for the EB-5 investor, his or her spouse, and their unmarried children under 21 years of age.
- Retired green card holders can access their pensions earned abroad and in the United States. They may also qualify for Medicare and other social welfare programs.
- Green card holders may apply for U.S. citizenship after a minimum of five years of established permanent residency in the United States.
- Green card holders can leave and enter the country without being denied reentry, although some travel restrictions apply.
- Green card holders can freely travel anywhere within the United States.
- In the event of a political change or significant event in the investor’s home country, the investor and their family can immediately gain entry to the United States.
Primary EB-5 Investment Requirements
The primary EB-5 investment requirements can be summarized as follows:
- Investing a minimum of $900,000 for EB-5 investments made in rural or high unemployment areas designated as targeted employment areas (TEAs). Projects outside of TEAs require an investment of $1,800,000, but all of EB5AN’s EB-5 investment projects are located in TEAs and qualify for the lower investment threshold of $900,000.
- Creating or preserving at least 10 full-time jobs for qualifying U.S. workers that last a minimum of two years.
- Investing in a new commercial enterprise or a troubled business.
- Maintaining the at-risk status of the investment and using investment funds that have been lawfully sourced.
How to Evaluate EB-5 Investment Projects
EB-5 investors in Dallas, elsewhere in Texas, or anywhere else in the world need to conduct careful due diligence before entering into an EB-5 investment. If not, they are putting both their capital and immigration status at risk.
One of the requirements of a successful EB-5 visa investment is that the investment capital must be at risk for the duration of the investment. This is to ensure investors actually invest their capital and are not simply “buying” a U.S. green card.
Though USCIS guidelines stipulate the maintenance of an “at-risk” investment, investors are not obliged to engage in “risky” investments. Quite the contrary—EB-5 investors are strongly recommended to conduct thorough due diligence to minimize their exposure to financial and immigration risk.
EB5AN, in collaboration with Klasko Immigration Law Partners, has developed an EB-5 Project Risk Assessment Tool for EB-5 investors. This highly functional, easy-to-use tool guides investors through the initial diligence of EB-5 projects from both financial and immigration risk perspectives.
Making an EB-5 Investment in Dallas
Dallas: Population and Income Demographics
With 1,317,929 inhabitants, Dallas is no small city. It’s big geographically, too: it covers an expansive 385.8 square miles (like they say, everything is bigger in Texas!). Large in population and area alike, Dallas is the ideal location to invest in an EB-5 project.
If you make an EB5 investment through EB5AN, you can boost the economy of this beautiful city and improve its inhabitants’ lives. Create real change with your Dallas-based EB-5 investment by lowering the unemployment rate through the new jobs your EB-5 investment capital generates.
The Culture and Economy of Dallas, Texas
It’s no secret that Dallas is an attractive city for visitors from across the nation and around the globe. Famous landmarks, including the Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza, are popular among tourists, and Southern Methodist University has proven itself an appealing higher education institution for students around the world. But Dallas is also a popular city among foreign investors: The city has declared the EB-5 Regional Center Program a positive resource to improve the U.S. economy and aid foreign investors in securing new, promising lives in the United States of America.
EB-5 Investors from Dallas
EB5AN has EB-5 investment projects that are available to residents of Dallas, Texas. EB-5 investors from Dallas and the surrounding areas in Texas can inquire about EB5 investment projects that are currently open to investment and are sponsored by an EB5AN EB-5 regional center.
No matter where you come from, if you are a foreign national in Dallas considering making an EB-5 investment, the team at EB5 Affiliate Network can help. Call us at 1-800-288-9138 or send us an e-mail at info@EB5AN.com.