There are many benefits to investing in an EB-5 visa project that is sponsored by an EB5AN regional center that EB-5 investors from Grand Prairie, Texas seeking an EB-5 investment should consider.
Grand Prairie is located in Dallas, Tarrant, and Ellis Counties in Texas as part of the Mid-Cities area of the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex and was recently ranked as the seventh happiest city in the United States. The entire city of Grand Prairie lies within the geographic coverage of EB5AN’s State of Texas Regional Center.
Why Use a Regional Center?
Affiliating with an EB-5 regional center holds numerous benefits, including the ability to begin raising funds sooner for your project, making your project appealing to EB-5 investors through targeted employment area (TEA) designation and expanded job creation numbers.
One critical aspect of meeting the EB-5 program requirements is job creation: each EB-5 investment must create 10 full-time jobs for U.S. workers that last at least two years. More than 95% of EB-5 investors choose regional center investments because it is significantly easier to meet the EB-5 job creation requirement.
When investing in regional center projects, EB-5 investors are permitted to include both indirect and induced job creation in their job creation total. In comparison, when they make a direct investment, they can only count direct job creation. In other words, with indirect job creation, job creation numbers can be determined through an econometric study, but with direct job creation, they must show actual employees on the payroll.
EB5AN maintains multiple USCIS-approved regional centers with broad geographic coverage, enabling it to immediately sponsor strong EB-5 projects in cities across the United States, including Grand Prairie, Texas. Additionally, our business affiliates receive support from our team of EB-5 experts, starting with a project assessment to determine whether EB-5 capital is the right choice.
Green Card Benefits for Grand Prairie EB-5 Investors
The direct benefits for a Grand Prairie-based EB-5 investor making an EB-5 investment include the following:
- Green Card holders are free to live and work anywhere in the United States, without restrictions.
- Live anywhere from the beaches of Hawaii to the mountains of Utah; from a quiet, rural town to the hustle and bustle of a big city.
- Live in states such as Nevada or Florida with no state income tax.
- The EB-5 program does not require a visa sponsor or employer sponsor.
- Green Card holders do not need H-1B work visa in order to work.
Residency and Citizenship Benefits
- An EB-5 visa is one of the fastest methods to gain permanent residency in the United States for the EB-5 investor, his or her spouse, and their unmarried children under 21 years of age.
- Retired Green Card holders can access their pensions earned abroad and in the United States. They may also qualify for Medicare and other social welfare programs.
- Green Card holders may apply for U.S. citizenship after a minimum of five years of established permanent residency in the United States.
- Green Card holders have free access to public elementary, middle, and high schools and lower-cost in-state tuition at public colleges and universities.
- U.S. residency improves the likelihood of U.S. university admission by as much as 350%.
- Green Card holders qualify for in-state tuition, financial aid, and scholarships.
- Permanent residents can also work while studying, complete internships, and apply for postgraduate positions.
- Green Card holders can enter and leave the country without being denied reentry, although some travel restrictions apply.
- Green Card holders are free to travel to any part of the United States.
- In the event of a political change or significant event in the investor’s home country, the investor and his or her family can immediately gain entry to the United States.
Primary EB-5 Investment Requirements
The primary EB-5 investment requirements can be summarized as follows:
- Investing a minimum of $800,000 for EB-5 investments made in rural or high unemployment areas designated as targeted employment areas (TEAs). Projects outside of TEAs require an investment of $1,050,000, but all of EB5AN’s EB-5 investment projects are located in TEAs and qualify for the lower investment threshold of $800,000.
- Creating or preserving at least 10 full-time jobs for qualifying U.S. workers that last a minimum of two years.
- Investing in a new commercial enterprise or a troubled business.
- Maintaining the at-risk status of the investment and using investment funds that have been lawfully sourced.
EB-5 Investment in Grand Prairie
Grand Prairie: Population and Income Demographics
Located between Dallas and Fort Worth, the city of Grand Prairie has a total area of 81.46 square miles with a population of 195,651 and a population density of 2,708 people per square mile. As the 17th-most populous city in the state with a median income of just $31,457, Grand Prairie would greatly benefit from a Grand Prairie-based EB-5 investment through EB5AN. With an EB-5 investment, the capital injected into the city’s economy would generate new full-time jobs and lower the unemployment rate for the city of Grand Prairie.
If you’re thinking of starting your EB-5 venture in the Grand Prairie area, consider partnering with our EB5AN regional center. We can save you time and money by helping you access funding and ensuring your business gets off the ground as fast as possible. And because regional center projects have less stringent job requirements (both direct and indirect jobs count toward the goal), the odds of securing permanent residency are exponentially higher for your investors.
Culture and Economy of Grand Prairie
Conveniently located just minutes from DFW International Airport, Grand Prairie offers easy access to both Dallas and Fort Worth. Living in Grand Prairie means you’re just a few minutes’ drive from dozens of Dallas attractions, including Six Flags Over Texas, the Ballpark at Arlington, and Cowboys Stadium.
With more than 5,000 acres of parks, well-established and new neighborhoods and lively, competitive athletic programs, Grand Prairie makes businesses and residents feel right at home. The city offers relaxation, family fun, friendly neighbors and a smart place to live and do business. In Grand Prairie, families who have lived here for generations welcome newcomers who come to Grand Prairie for the same reasons the natives don’t leave—location and hometown atmosphere.
Through our EB5AN regional center, Grand Prairie can be an opportunistic EB-5 investment destination as the site of one of the largest industrial districts. As part of the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex, the city of Grand Prairie is in a central location with proximity to air and highway transportation infrastructure as well as being a well-established distribution center. With recent industrial, hotel and multi-family development, Grand Prairie is also an attractive location for investors exploring investments in residential housing and resort development plans.
Evaluating EB-5 Investment Projects
EB-5 investors living in Grand Prairie or the surrounding areas in Texas should always evaluate their financial and immigration risk when deciding on an EB-5 investment project.
One requirement of an EB-5 visa investment is that the investment capital must be at risk for the entirety of the investment. “At risk” doesn’t mean that EB-5 investors are required to invest in “risky” projects. Just the opposite—EB-5 investors are strongly encouraged to conduct thorough due diligence to minimize their exposure to financial and immigration risk.
The “at risk” requirement is in place to ensure investors actually invest their capital in new commercial enterprises (NCEs) that can create jobs and boost the economy and not simply “buying” a U.S. Green Card. The EB-5 investment must incur a risk of loss as well as a chance of gain.
In a joint effort, EB5AN, and Klasko Immigration Law Partners have created an EB-5 Project Risk Assessment Tool for EB-5 investors. This highly functional, user-friendly tool contains 36 multiple-choice questions and features a visual project risk assessment with an easy-to-understand immigration and financial risk chart. It takes investors through the initial due diligence of EB-5 projects from both financial and immigration risk perspectives.
Download our EB-5 Project Risk Assessment Questionnaire
The EB5AN State of Texas Regional Center
Prospective EB-5 investors may choose EB5 investments located anywhere in the United States. But Grand Prairie residents may simply want to invest in projects located closer to home in Texas, and EB5AN has a USCIS-approved regional center that covers Grand Prairie.
The city of Grand Prairie located in Dallas, Tarrant, and Ellis Counties is covered in its entirety by our EB5AN State of Texas Regional Center, which provides full geographic coverage of all 254 counties in the state of Texas. Eligible foreign investors who are seeking U.S. permanent resident status can select an EB-5 investment under our Texas EB-5 Regional Center as it is a USCIS-approved channel for immigrant investors.
EB-5 Investors from Grand Prairie
EB5AN has EB-5 investment projects that are available to not only residents of Grand Prairie, Texas, but also to residents of any county within the state of Texas. EB-5 investors seeking investment in the state of Texas can inquire about EB5AN-sponsored EB5 investment projects that are currently open to investment. Our EB-5 experts are always in your corner with help, advice, and guidance.
No matter where you are originally from, if you are a foreign national living in Grand Prairie looking for an EB-5 investment, the team at EB5AN can help. Contact us today to learn more about the benefits of regional center affiliation and how to become a business affiliate of EB5AN for your EB-5 project. Call 1-800-288-9138 or send an email to info@EB5AN.com.