EB-5 investors from Sayreville, New Jersey, interested in making an EB-5 investment should examine the benefits of investing in an EB-5 visa project offered by EB5AN.
The entire Borough of Sayreville, including the Raritan Bay area and all of Middlesex County, falls under the New Jersey EB5AN regional center’s coverage area.
Why Do Most EB-5 Investors Make Their Investment Through Regional Centers?
Most EB-5 investors choose to invest through EB-5 regional centers because they streamline the EB-5 investment process for potential EB-5 applicants and make it easier to demonstrate the required job creation. For instance, only regional centers can use the indirect method of calculating jobs using an approved economic methodology. EB-5 investors are only required to show that their invested funds were spent in line with the business plan instead of documenting that (W-2) full-time employees were hired and remained employed for a minimum of two full years.
EB5AN has several USCIS-approved regional centers that give it a broad geographic coverage network. This network enables EB5AN to immediately sponsor strong EB-5 projects across the United States, including in Sayreville, New Jersey.
The EB5AN Sayreville, New Jersey Regional Center
EB-5 investors can make their EB-5 investment in a project located anywhere in the United States. However, foreign nationals already living in Sayreville may want to invest in projects located closer to home. Thankfully, EB5AN has a USCIS-approved regional center that covers Sayreville.
Our EB5AN State of New Jersey Regional Center covers the most of New Jersey, including Middlesex County and Sayreville. Foreign investors who desire U.S. permanent resident status can make an EB-5 investment under an EB5AN-owned regional center like our New Jersey EB-5 regional center to obtain permanent residency through the EB-5 investment program.
Green Card Benefits for Sayreville EB-5 Investors
The direct benefits for a Sayreville based EB-5 investor of making an EB-5 investment include the following:
Residency and Citizenship Benefits
- EB-5 is one of the fastest methods to gain permanent residency in the United States for the EB-5 investor, their spouse, and their unmarried children under 21 years of age.
- Green card holders may apply for U.S. citizenship after a minimum of five years of established permanent residency in the United States.
- Retired green card holders can access their pensions earned abroad and in the United States. They may also qualify for Medicare and other social welfare programs.
- U.S. residency improves the likelihood of U.S. university admission by as much as 350%.
- Permanent residents can also work while studying, apply for postgraduate positions, and complete internships.
- Green card holders qualify for scholarships, in-state tuition, financial aid.
- Green card holders have free access to public elementary, middle, and high schools and lower-cost in-state tuition at public colleges and universities.
- In the event of a political change or significant event in the investor’s home country, the investor and his or her family can immediately gain entry to the United States.
- Green card holders can leave and enter the country without being denied reentry, although some travel restrictions apply.
- Green card holders are free to travel to any part of the United States.
- Green card holders are free to live and work anywhere in the United States, without restriction.
- Live anywhere, from the beaches of California and Hawaii to the mountains of Colorado, from a quiet, rural town to the hustle and bustle of New York City.
- The EB-5 program does not require a visa sponsor or employer sponsor, such as the H-1B work visa.
Primary EB-5 Investment Requirements
The primary EB-5 investment requirements can be summarized as follows:
- Investing a minimum of $900,000 for EB-5 investments made in rural or high unemployment areas designated as targeted employment areas (TEAs). Projects outside of TEAs require an investment of $1,800,000, but all EB5AN’s EB-5 investment projects are located in TEAs and qualify for the lower investment threshold of $900,000.
- Creating or preserving at least 10 full-time jobs for qualifying U.S. workers that last a minimum of two years.
- Maintaining the at-risk status of the investment and using investment funds that have been lawfully sourced.
- Investing in a new commercial enterprise or a troubled business.
How Can Investors Evaluate EB-5 Investment Projects?
EB-5 investors in Sayreville or greater New Jersey should consider both financial and immigration risk when selecting an EB-5 investment project.
A requirement for a successful EB-5 visa investment is that the investment capital must be at risk for the duration of the investment. This requirement is meant to ensure investors invest their capital and are not simply “buying” a U.S. green card.
“At risk” does not mean that EB-5 investors are required to invest in “risky” projects. Quite the contrary—EB-5 investors are strongly recommended to conduct thorough due diligence to minimize their exposure to as much financial and immigration risk as possible.
EB5AN and Klasko Immigration Law Partners have produced an EB-5 Project Risk Assessment Tool for EB-5 investors. This easy-to-use tool guides investors through the initial diligence of potential EB-5 projects from both financial and immigration risk perspectives.
EB-5 Investment in Sayreville
Sayreville: Population and Income Demographics
The city of Sayreville spans 18.68 square miles, housing 42,700 inhabitants with a population density of 2700 people per square mile. Because of Sayreville’s population, a Sayreville-based EB-5 investment with EB5AN could help generate significant change in the local community, creating new full-time jobs and reducing Sayreville’s unemployment rate.
The Culture and Economy of Sayreville, New Jersey
The Borough of Sayreville has historically been an industrial community, but an influx of technology companies and the growing population in residential areas are changing the economic landscape of this New Jersey township. The Sayreville Economic and Redevelopment Agency, or SERA, has proposed a large development project to accommodate growth. This project would clear natural forest and wetlands and install residences, public facilities, and retail and luxury businesses. While controversial, the project would constitute almost an entire small city. As plans are becoming finalized, the new development remains a real economic opportunity for outside investors.
EB-5 Investors from Sayreville
EB5AN has several EB-5 investment projects available to residents of Sayreville, New Jersey. EB-5 investors from Sayreville and the surrounding areas in New Jersey can inquire to learn about EB5 investment projects currently open to investment that are sponsored by an EB5AN EB-5 regional center.
No matter where you come from, if you are a foreign national in Sayreville considering making an EB-5 investment, the team at EB5AN can help. Call us at 1-800-288-9138 or send us an e-mail at info@EB5AN.com.