EB-5 applicants from Irving, Texas, looking for a project to invest in should consider the benefits of investing in an EB5AN EB-5 visa project.
Conveniently located near Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport, Irving, Texas, is a modern town with a rich history. Today, this culturally diverse city boasts a wealth of recreational opportunities including dining, shopping, and music. Additionally, Irving is home to more than 80 parks with 2,000 acres of land, so residents and visitors alike can hike, bike, swim, and fish to their heart’s content. What’s best is that the city of Irving enjoys total geographic coverage from the EB5AN Texas Regional Center.
Primary EB-5 Investment Requirements
The primary EB-5 investment requirements can be summarized as follows:
- Investing a minimum of $900,000 for EB-5 investments made in rural or high unemployment areas designated as targeted employment areas (TEAs). Projects outside of TEAs require an investment of $1,800,000, but all of EB5AN’s EB-5 investment projects are located in TEAs and qualify for the lower investment threshold of $900,000.
- Creating or preserving at least 10 full-time jobs for qualifying U.S. workers that last a minimum of two years.
- Investing in a new commercial enterprise or a troubled business.
- Maintaining the at-risk status of the investment and using investment funds that have been lawfully sourced.
Green Card Benefits for Irving EB-5 Investors
Some of the direct benefits for an Irving based EB-5 investor making an EB-5 investment include the following:
- Green card holders are free to live and work anywhere in the United States, without restriction.
- Live anywhere, from the beaches of California and Hawaii to the mountains of Colorado, from a quiet, rural town to the hustle and bustle of New York City.
- Live in states such as Florida and Texas with no state income tax.
- The EB-5 program does not require a visa sponsor or employer sponsor
- Green card holders do not need to obtain an H-1B work visa in order to work
- Green card holders have free access to public elementary, middle, and high schools and lower-cost in-state tuition at public colleges and universities.
- U.S. residency improves the likelihood of U.S. university admission by as much as 350%.
- Green card holders qualify for in-state tuition, financial aid, and scholarships.
- Permanent residents can also work while studying, complete internships, and apply for postgraduate positions.
Residency and Citizenship Benefits
- EB-5 is one of the fastest methods to gain permanent residency in the United States for the EB-5 investor, his or her spouse, and their unmarried children under 21 years of age.
- Retired green card holders can access their pensions earned abroad and in the United States. They may also qualify for Medicare and other social welfare programs.
- Green card holders may apply for U.S. citizenship after a minimum of five years of established permanent residency in the United States.
- Green card holders can leave and enter the country without being denied reentry, although some travel restrictions apply.
- Green card holders are free to travel to any part of the United States.
- In the event of a political change or significant event in the investor’s home country, the investor and his or her family can immediately gain entry to the United States.
How to Evaluate EB-5 Investment Projects
When selecting an EB-5 investment project, EB-5 investors based in Irving and the surrounding areas in Texas must evaluate both financial and immigration risks.
Successful EB-5 visa investments are required to be at risk for the period of investment; a requisite of the investment process that has been put in place to confirm that investors are actively investing their capital and are not simply “buying” a U.S. green card.
However, the term “at risk” does not by any means require that EB-5 investors need to invest in “risky” projects. Quite the contrary — in order to minimize exposure to any financial and immigration risk that may be associated with the project, EB-5 investors are strongly recommended to conduct thorough due diligence before making their investment.
Therefore, to help guide investors through the initial diligence of EB-5 projects, EB5AN, in collaboration with Klasko Immigration Law Partners, has developed a highly functional, easy-to-use, EB-5 Project Risk Assessment Tool for EB-5 investors.
EB-5 Investment in Irving
Irving: Population and Income Demographics
Irving, Texas, is a city on the rise. The city of Irving spans 67.97 square miles, housing 239,798 people with a population density of 3,580 people per square mile. These figures render it the 13th-most populous city in Texas and 93rd most populous city in the United States. With a population of nearly 240,000, Irving has a large workforce eager for new opportunities. The city’s median household income was $61,362 in 2016 (up from $44,956 in 2000). Therefore, it’s no surprise that EB-5 investors are choosing this rising Texas town to launch their businesses.
Because of Irving’s expanding population, an Irving-based EB-5 investment with EB5AN could help catalyze significant change in the local community. A new EB-5 investment in Irving would help generate new full-time jobs and help reduce Irving’s unemployment rate.
The Culture and Economy of Irving, Texas
Visitors flock to Irving, Texas, for a chance to experience the city’s storied history firsthand. One of the biggest draws, the fully interactive Ruth Paine House Museum, was once the suburban home where Lee Harvey Oswald slept the night before President Kennedy’s murder. Other areas of interest include the Jaycee Park Center for the Arts which features two art exhibits and hosts numerous shows over the course of the year. Of course, no visit to Irving is complete without a trip to see the Mustangs of Las Colinas, a famous statue featuring nine bronze horses running in a stream.
Irving’s rich culture is just one reason that EB-5 investors are choosing the city for their new ventures. On top of that, the EB-5 Regional Center Program is a fantastic chance to boost the U.S. economy and to facilitate the immigration process. For any foreign investors who want to further enrich our country, EB5AN’s State of Texas Regional Center will be in your corner, every step of the way.
Why Do Most EB-5 Investors Use Regional Centers?
Only regional centers are allowed to utilize the indirect method of calculating jobs through an approved economic methodology. Therefore, making an investment in a project sponsored by an EB-5 regional center makes it easier to demonstrate that the job creation requirements have been fulfilled and simplifies the EB-5 investment process. By investing in a regional-centered sponsored project, EB-5 investors need only to show that their invested funds were spent according to the business plan rather than showing actual employees on the payroll.
EB5AN currently maintains a country-wide affiliate network of USCIS-approved regional centers, enabling us to immediately sponsor strong EB-5 projects in cities across the United States, including in Irving, Texas.
The EB5AN Irving, Texas Regional Center
Potential EB-5 investors can make their EB-5 investments in a project located anywhere in the United States. Those living in Irving, however, may find it most convenient and straightforward to invest in a project that is located within the state of Texas.
Our EB5AN State of Texas and Louisiana Regional Center currently provides coverage of the entire state of Texas, including Irving and the greater Dallas County area. Eligible foreign investors who want to permanently reside in the United States can make their EB-5 investment into a project sponsored by our Texas EB-5 regional center — or another EB5AN owned regional center.
EB-5 Investors from Irving
EB-5 investors from Irving and the surrounding areas in Texas can inquire about EB5 investment projects that are sponsored by an EB5AN EB-5 regional center and currently open to investment.
o matter where you come from, if you are a foreign national in Irving considering making an EB-5 investment, the team at EB5AN can help. Call us at 1-800-288-9138, or send us an e-mail at info@EB5AN.com.