- Highly popular restaurant founded and owned by award-winning executive chef Charles Phan— recipient of the prestigious James Beard Award
- 13,000+ Google and Yelp! reviews
- 3rd location with successful existing locations in San Francisco and San Ramon
- Strategic EB-5 investment location in downtown Napa Valley, California
- Will create a total of 90 jobs; 15 jobs for each EB-5 investor
- Only 6 EB-5 investor slots with a high job cushion
- 3.0% preferred return and a clear exit strategy that complies with EB-5 program rules
Project Webinar Video
Project Introduction Download
Marcum LLP is one of the largest independent public accounting and advisory services firms in the United States, with offices throughout the U.S., Grand Cayman, and China. They offer an extensive range of professional services and a high degree of specialization. Marcum is a founding member of the Leading Edge Alliance (LEA). As the second-largest international professional association, LEA Global can open doors in the more than 106 countries where its 220 member firms operate.
EB5 Affiliate Network is a national EB-5 consulting and investment firm with of a unique team from a diverse set of institutional backgrounds including business strategy, private equity, capital markets, and real estate as well as securities, tax, and immigration law. The firm’s diverse backgrounds give it an advantage in identifying and structuring EB-5 deals from a professional finance perspective with established developers in the United States who are interested in creating economically feasible and financially sound EB-5 projects.
Established in 2001, Signature Bank is a full-service commercial bank in New York City. Its total assets exceed $26 billion. Signature Bank’s clients consist mostly of private entities, each with a net worth of at least $20 million. It is traded in the U.S. stock market on NASDAQ with the trade symbol SBNY. Signature Bank was voted by Forbes Magazine in 2014 as the #1 publicly traded bank in the U.S.